I think you’ve all noticed how much I love book covers and all the details associated to its creation. Because of that I could not resist to interview one of my favorite cover art designers, Janet Taylor, and ask the authors she worked with to talk a little about their experience with her.
Everyone involved in this post was extremely nice and patient with me, and also very generous with my readers as they all offered to giveaway something to people commenting on the post.
I cannot thank enough all the authors and Janet for their availability to participate in this post and their generosity!!! They were really generous and kind to my readers and I truly appreciate it 🙂
Today I’m happy to announce the winners of all these goodies 🙂 So without further delays, the randomly selected winners are:
Sheila L. Majczan
* One set of twelve cards and envelopes featuring one of each Austen Men in Film + 2
*One John Thornton canvas of 8″ x 10″
* One copy of Northern Rain (winner chooses format)
* One copy of The Courtship of Edward Gardiner (winner chooses format)
* One copy of No Such Thing as Luck (winner chooses format)
* One ebook copy of Alias Thomas Bennet
* One paperback copy of The Coming of Age of Elizabeth Bennet
* One ebook copy of A Father’s Sins
* One paperback copy of A Father’s Sins
Carole in Canada
* One signed paperback of The Red Chrysanthemum
*One ebook or paperback of Days of Future Past (winner chooses format)
Congratulations everyone! And thank you for all the love and thoughts you shared with us!
Please send me your contacts to ritaluzdeodato at gmail dot com so that the prizes can be sent out to you 🙂